Emotional Healing
I have termed myself an "emotional leper" in the past. By that I mean, I am/have been incredibly dis-connected from experiencing and handling emotions. I have prayed for healing in this realm and unfortunately, that involves facing these foreign objects directly. I don't know what to do with them. It is somewhat similar to Data in the first Star Trek: TNG movie when he finally installs his emotion chip and he basically goes "nuts". I don't break down giggling or shaking w/anxiety (although the thot of the KiltedJedi giggling is rather bizarre). I generally just get rabidly angry. Usually just angry at myself for violating some minute and tiny rule. Waste of breath really. Or in this case, a cat w/diarrhea who refuses to use the catbox.
He is affectionately known as FatButt. Now he is RunnyPoo Butt. Not so affectionately.
But, I cannot stop this. Yet that drives me up the wall. Lack of control. I hate that. But then who doesn't?
Just rambling on screen to help sort out my thots...
Anyway, I forget that healing of almost any type generally involves pain of some sort. But this pain means that things 1) work properly and 2) are healing. So, I should be encouraged by the "pain" I am experiencing? Hmm. Meditate on this, I will.
KiltedJedi

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home