Home of the mundane, erratic, occasionally inspirational, and always random thoughts of the KiltedJedi

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Hmmm

So, less than 48 hours ago it was over 70 degrees here in Sooner-land. Now it is barely 20 degrees with snow, sleet, and whatnot. Hmm...

Also, beginning on Monday, I get the priviledge (and terror) of managing my own coffee shop for Fourbucks. Talk about sudden turn-arounds. I never thot I'd be up to this. But, I'm really looking forward to it and being 1 mile from my home rather than working about 45 miles from home.

Survived Thanksgiving. How? Only God knows...

Still exploring Orthodox doctrine/dogma/theology. Still being alternately overwhelmed and totally enchanted at the same time. I don't feel my inborn Protestantism slipping away, but perhaps only my Southern Evangelicalism? We shall see.
In event, I shall soon be the bishop/priest/pastor of an Edmond coffee shop.

KJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home