Floatin'
We're back in our place now. Out of the pig stye we were staying in, blessing tho it was. It was very difficult living w/a messy, messy Swede. We had great theological discussions, but man! What a slob!
The Jedi is about half way thru w/his rough draft of a defense of the divinity of Christ and thus, the doctrine of the Trinity. I'm summarizing a great book on the topic which shows that the Trinity/Divinity of Christ is actually a Jewish concept that one finds in intertestamental rabbinic teachings and Jewish writings and also the OT itself. In fact, Hellenism wouldn't have touched the Trinity, especially the Incarnation, with a 50 meter pole.
So, now, we're wrestling with the Torah, how to deal w/the Messianic idea that some of the Torah is in effect w/the typical Christian idea that the Torah is over and done with. Thus far, both are right and correct. Sigh...
Headaches sometimes.
Biblical Hebrew ulpan starts in 7 days.
I'm a rambling idiot, rambling everywhere. I'm a rambling idiot, in my underwear!!!!
KJ

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home