Home of the mundane, erratic, occasionally inspirational, and always random thoughts of the KiltedJedi

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Realization

Who knew? I'm suddenly very aware of how irritable and utter repugnant I am when I'm tired. Even when I try to be "friendly" or "kind" it's in a depressing and negative way. I've always digested the concept of people's ire rising when they are physically tired, but I've never looked at myself like a distant observer when I'm tired. I'm not fun.

Mrs. KJ and I are still friends though. We're wading through this crap very boldly and together. I cannot even tell you how blessed I am to have someone who'll put up w/my garbage and still smile at me, tell me she loves me, and boldly enter into the darkness that I all to often create, to walk out into the Light together. All this in spite of the 12 irons in our proverbial 6 iron fire, and juggling 1.67599 thousand balls at once. Marvelous woman that Mrs. KJ.

Pr. 12:4a

KJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home